Stacked Coins Block
Between February and April 2019, Trudi Wood and I are collecting Stacked Coins block to be make into quilts for the charity Siblings Together.
Here's the Block instructions:
5 strips of 2-1/2” strips x Width of fabric, preferrablly in the same colour group
All seam allowances are 1/4”.
1) Arrange the strips in colour order as show above, from light to dark.
2) Sew the strips together along the width of fabric. Finish strip set should measure 10-1/2” x width of fabric.
3) Press all the seam to one side in the same direction.
4) Subcut to 4 10-1/2” x 10-1/2” squares.
5) Please send completed blocks to Viv Poon:
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT!