This chic embroidered iron-on patch is perfect for your project. Can be used on denim, cotton and non-stretch fabric.
Size: 75mm (H) x 75mm (W)
The patch comes ready to be ironed on, sewn on or glued on.
Please read the instructions carefully before starting to apply the patch:
1) Apply the patch in a flat, heat-resistant surface like an iron board.
To ensure the good adhesion, the patch should be applied against a flat, hard surface.
2) Turn off the steam function and empty your iron of water. Pre-heat your iron to cotton / linen setting.
3) Place the patch with the glue side down (sticky side down) onto the garment. Cover it with an ironing cloth or tea towel.
4) Place the iron onto the covered patch and press firmly. Iron the patch for 10 to 20 seconds to ensure the patch stays in place.
5)Turn the garment over, iron the patch on the reverse side for another 30 to 60 seconds to ensure the glue melts properly and adhere the patch to the garment.
6) Turn the garment over again, cover with the patches and iron for another 1-2 minutes. Paying particular attention to the edge of the patches.
7) Allow the patch to cool completely before further handling.
Any questions, please send us an email us at firstname.lastname@example.org